For the majority of us the fuel price increase this week has made us all feel the PINCH and put a dampener on our Easter weekend plans.
But here’s the PUNCH! To beat the blues we have compiled a list of cost effective ways to enjoy your weekend locally and by being a tourist in our city P.E.
• Take a walk along Hobie beach and be a part of all the festivities for this year’s splash festival. 082 659 2803 Starting tomorrow through to Monday
• Take the whole family for horse riding on the beach at Sardinia Bay – caution you may consider trading your vehicle in for a pony or 3.
Contact Heavenly stables: 041 366 1038
• The Boardwalk Amphitheatre and complex has a variety of shows, games and competitions on. Contact: 041 507 7777
• The Veldbrand II music festival kicks off on Friday at the Russian Bear 41 Doorly rd, Coleen Glen. 082 843 9240
• Visit the Market Shed PE on Friday 5 – 9pm, live band lots of delicious home grown goodies and a kiddies under 16 Disco
• Sundays River Market on Saturday 041 468 0335
• Make your own yummy chocolate Easter eggs with this great guide its super fun!
So have a Lekker long weekend, Happy Easter, Happy Pesach and may the force be with you!